How do I update my details in contact search on the staff gateway?

To update your email address or your sender name on Nexus365, please use the Email Address Name Change service request.

To update your phone number, please contact the telephone co-ordinator in your department or college. You can find who it is by checking Phoneman.

If your name has changed, you will need to talk to your personnel department.

If no-one else is able to help, please contact the IT Service Desk.

Popular links