- Thank you notes can be used to thank individuals or teams, either from your own department of from other sections across the University for support, services or collaboration on a piece of work.
- Your message should clearly state who it is from and who it is that is being thanked.
- To submit a message, use the short online 'Thank you note form' found on the right-hand side of this page.
- Once complete we will inform the person or team you are thanking that they will appear on the Thank You Board.
- Your message of thanks will appear on the Thank You Board within 5 working days.
University Thank You Board
Staff recognition and thank you notes
The purpose of the University Thank You Board is to recognise and celebrate the superb contributions from all across the University.