Employee Self-Service gives you access to your payslips and P60s, personal and contractual information as well as the Internal Job Board. This includes:
• payslips dating back to May 2013; and
• P60s dating back to the tax year 2014/2015.
• emergency contact details;
• personal contact details (eg your home address); and
• diversity details.
You can view the following information on a read-only basis:
• personal details (eg your title, name, and right to work details); and
• bank sort code (helpful if you change bank details part way through the month).
• contractual information (eg contracted hours and salary for your current position); and
• overall length of service.
If you are a casual worker, your Self-Service record may only be partially populated.
For guidance on how to use Employee Self-Service, please refer to the 'Employee Self-Service How-to Guide' on the right.